Every now and then, as you know if you’ve been hanging out here with me for a while, I come across an article that I wish I’d written myself.
That’s doubly true for this well-written, spot-on post by Leanne Reed, who happens to be a therapist in Portland, Oregon just like me.
I’m impressed by the clarity of Leanne’s writing, and I hope you will be, too.
So without further ado, I give you…
What’s So Bad About Feeling Sad? by Leanne Reed
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017