Fear of failure may be common, but its roots don’t always look the same in every case.
In a room full of people who identify as being afraid of failure, you’ll get to a roomful of different fears if you scratch the surface.
If you suffer with a fear of failure that holds you back, get a handle on what’s really going on.
Check out my recent post on the topic:
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017