You know what they say: Reduce, reuse, recycle.
This week I’m reducing my workload by reusing a couple of blog posts to recycle still-useful information.
I wrote the following pair of posts in 2010 for GoodTherapy.org, my favorite international therapist directory and one-stop self-help site.
If the holidays stress you out a little (or a lot), you’re definitely not alone. In some ways the holidays are good at making us feel bad.
Shopping for gifts and deciding where to spend the holidays are two issues that cause consternation throughout the land.
Hence these posts seem as relevant today as they were when I wrote them. Hope you agree!
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017