Self-compassion might not help you find a job, but it reminds you of your value while you search.
Self-compassion might not erase the regrettable thing you said or did, but it allows you to forgive yourself.
Self-compassion might not bring back a lost love, but it nurtures you while you grieve.
Self-compassion might not protect you from rejection by others, but it prevents you from abandoning yourself.
Self-compassion might not help you buy or sell a house, but it will build you a comfortable home in your own heart.
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017