It’s ironic that it’s taken me so long to share this post with you, but hey, we therapists are only human.
Scratch the surface of someone who writes about procrastination and you’ll find a procrastinator underneath.
Okay, so now that I’ve outed myself as a some-time procrastinator, I’d like to share a recent post with you from my PsychologyToday.com blog.
You’ll notice I came up with 6 practical tips for overcoming procrastination. If there were a 7th it would be, “Get it done before you go on a road trip with your friend from college.”
Too specific? Maybe. But that’s my personal excuse for not posting this one sooner:
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017