It’s often been said, and not just by me, that low self-esteem is a silent epidemic.
There are millions of words bouncing around the Internet on the topic of self-esteem, whether in kids or adults.
In my view, the article you’ll find at the link below is one of the most coherent, accurate and interesting.
Morty Lefkoe’s article clearly explains the mysterious process by which good, loving parents produce children who grow up feeling like there’s something wrong with them.
Check it out, and let me know what you think:
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017