I love it when someone else carries the constructive wallowing flag for me… and does it better than I could myself.
Bobbi Emel’s heartfelt post about grief can be applied to other emotions, too.
Click here to read: On pain, tolerance, and why there are no bullet points
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017