Occasionally someone tells me with dread that they don’t want to feel depressed because the Law of Attraction will bring more bad things to them if they let themselves go down that path.
Now myself, I do believe in the attractive power of intention.
There’s nothing magical about it; when we think about things a certain way, we tend to behave in ways that match our beliefs.
Our behavior has consequences.
Example: If I’m sure no one likes me, I’m more likely to act in ways that are off-putting to others, e.g., trying too hard to be liked, or rejecting them before they can reject me.
Voila! I make myself less likable.
The Law of Attraction isn’t mysterious. It’s just common sense.
But what about when we experience “negative” feelings like anger or despair? Does that bring negative energy into our lives?
I think it depends on what we do with those feelings.
I explored this topic in the following post this week:
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017