I’ve written before about how it never hurts to ask for what you want, but…
Since Elizabeth Gilbert is a far better writer than I am, I thought I’d share with you a short article of hers that inspired me this week.
It was a timely read for me, because just the other day someone suggested I expand my work into an intriguing new arena.
My response was hesitant — not because I didn’t want to do it, but because I couldn’t imagine who would hire me.
Gilbert’s simple article inspired me to “just freaking ask” for the opportunity when the time comes.
I hope her words inspire you, too. The article is here:
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017