It’s always exciting to come across an article I wish I’d written myself. This week’s post from Leon F. Seltzer, Ph.D. is one of those gems.
Emotions — anger and every other one I know of — always make sense. Even when you’re the one having the feeling and even YOU don’t know why!
There’s always a reason for the way you feel. And no, it’s not that you’re being irrational or making a big deal about nothing.
This article explains how to deal with someone else’s anger in such a way that you help them understand their feelings, while also helping yourself not to be triggered by them.
Click below to read this fabulous post.
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017