Have you been using the T-R-U-T-H Technique for getting past difficult feelings after an upset?
Maybe there was an argument that left you feeling icky.
Maybe someone said or did something that hurt your feelings.
Instead of replaying the event over and over in your head, which just makes you feel worse and gets you stuck in those rotten feelings…
The T-R-U-T-H Technique gives you a way to make your wallowing constructive.
In this week’s post I look more closely at the first “T” of the Technique, which stands for “Tell yourself the situation.”
Sometimes it’s easier said than done.
But you know what? It’s pretty much impossible to get it wrong.
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017