It’s pretty normal to get back together with an ex. Heck, it’s almost a national pastime.
If you haven’t felt the pull of an old relationship … well, I think we might have to check your pulse.
Ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends can have a strong magnetic influence, especially immediately after a breakup. No matter how painful the relationship was, it had its good points.
It’s those good points that’ll get you every time.
If you want to make sure your breakup sticks, I’ve got some ideas for you. Let me know what you think of the article at this link:
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017