Are you waiting for potential good news but you’re not sure it’s going to happen?
Get your hopes up and enjoy those good feelings till the ballots are in!
If it turns out to be a no-go, you won’t be any less disappointed than you would have been anyway.
If the news is good and you get what you were hoping for, then you won’t be hoping for it any more; you’ll just be enjoying it.
Hope’s delicious. See my recent post on how to make the most of it:
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017