What’s so great about feeling whole? Everything!
When you’re a whole person, you’re empowered. You’ve got access to all your resources, especially motivation, interest and energy. You can accomplish what you set out to do.
More importantly, being whole means you’re ready to live the life that’s meant for you.
Wholeness is your passport to your destiny.
The Whole Truth
Relationships, work and all kinds of projects are easier when you feel whole. You bring your highest self to every area of your life.
The opposite of wholeness is feeling fragmented or empty inside. Many people aren’t even aware that this is how they feel every single day.
They’ve forgotten what wholeness feels like.
If you think you might have forgotten too, don’t despair. You can move back toward wholeness again by following these guidelines:
1. Don’t keep secrets from yourself
Check in regularly with yourself and share information, especially about how you feel. It’s okay to know what you know.
2. End self-criticism
Criticize your actions if you must, but never your character. Be your own biggest fan.
3. Listen to your heart
Your heart is your compass. Heed its messages, and follow them faithfully.
I’ll expand on each of these in future posts.
Meanwhile, what are your thoughts on feeling whole?
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017