Not all of my readers celebrate Christmas. For those who do, I wish you a bright and merry one!
For those who don’t celebrate the holiday, I wish you warmth, peace and friendship.
For both of you I’ve left a small present below. (Hint: I hope yule like it. I’m logging your reaction.)
You may or may not realize this, but I learn so much from you, everything I do feels like I’m simply returning the favor.
Along with my face-to-face clients and workshop participants, my online readers are my best teachers.
I hope to be able to say hello to more of you in person as I begin traveling to speak around the country next year. There’s still so much for me to learn, you see.
Please enjoy this fireplace video as a small token of the warmth in my heart for you.
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017