There’s a lot of talk out there about “negative people.” You’re supposed to avoid them.
Cut them out of your life.
“Just Say No” to their negativity.
But what if it’s you?
What if you’re the Eeyore bringing everyone down?
Are you a negative person, or are you simply being realistic?
I wrote a post on this topic this week over on Psychology Today, my home away from home.
Check it out and let me know what you think:
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017