Everyone wants to feel confident.
It seems like at least half of my therapy clients mention confidence as an area they want to work on.
But confidence isn’t something you can put on like a hat. It is a natural byproduct of knowing, liking and trusting yourself.
I recently wrote a post about this for GoodTherapy.org. Check it out at the following link:
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017