Today’s post is essentially a letter to myself, in that it’s about something I struggle with personally: Boundaries.
Check it out. It’s like I wrote myself a boundaries to-do list, and you just happen to be reading along.
If you have trouble with boundaries sometimes and can relate, that’s awesome.
But basically I’m writing for myself this week.
Please leave a note in the comments if you have any words of inspiration or tips to share.
Here’s a link to the post:
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017