Have you ever thought of volunteering in order to feel happier?
I’ve definitely heard this idea from clients who are feeling stuck and miserable.
“I tried volunteering, but it didn’t make me feel better,” they tell me after the fact.
This doesn’t surprise me.
You can’t give water from a dry well.
We all need to fill the well somehow if we want to be generous and kind to others.
Recently I came across an article with some ideas on just how to do that.
Click on the link below to read it:
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017