You’ve heard me say many times that the reason to let yourself feel bad is so that you can feel better sooner.
So how exactly do you do that?
It’s one thing to say, “Feel your feelings,” but what exactly does that look like?
In essence, it means honoring your real feelings, and yourself, when you’re hurting.
Erin Leyba’s wonderful article offers some really practical tips for doing just that.
Photo courtesy of www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Stop Worrying Right This Second - September 7, 2018
- Being Generous Drives Business Success (Unless You’re a Woman) - July 20, 2018
- Attribution Theory and Relationship Trouble - May 19, 2018
- Read This ONLY If You’re Easily Embarrassed - April 4, 2018
- Forgiveness is Not a Menu Option - April 8, 2017